Load Excel into Oracle or SQL Server database
There are two ways to deliver the Excel to a database table:
- Recurring: This type is used when the Excels need to be delivered incremental on a regular daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- One Off: This type is used when the content is delivered once or can be overwritten.
In the InforScope administration module the following area’s can be managed:
- Creation of users and assignment of user roles: user, super user or administrator.
- Creation of delivery data stores and assigning user access.
- Creation of delivery templates and assigning users access.
The InforScope reporting module can be used to query the data that has been delivered to the database.